A safe place to talk, reflect and
explore your feelings
"Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom." --Aristotle
- Counselling can help you improve your life and enhance your emotional well being.
- I provide an individual service using a variety of different approaches, including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
- I will enable you to explore your feelings in a safe and confidential setting.
- I am located in New Malden, South West London, within easy reach of Wimbledon, Kingston and surrounding areas in London and Surrey.
Take a positive step towards change
There are times in our lives when we need a safe and non-judgmental space within which to explore our feelings.
What to expect
As your therapist, I will work with you to help you realise your potential for growth and change.
Confidentiality is an essential component of any Counselling relationship.
As an accredited member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy, I abide by and adhere to the ethical guidelines laid down by the BACP.
- There may be times in your life when you are faced with pressures and challenges which leave you feeling disillusioned, powerless and lost.
- You may be struggling with issues from your past or childhood or have experienced traumatic events or loss.
- Perhaps you find yourself in a destructive cycle of addiction or compulsive behaviour which is ruining your life.
- Counselling can help you take steps towards resolving practical and emotional challenges which are holding you back.
How we will work together
- I will help you to gain insight and awareness around why you may employ unhelpful thoughts and/or behavioural patterns.
- Together, we will realise your capacity to relate to yourself and others in a healthy and positive way.
- Our work together can help you to achieve empowerment as an individual and find strength to get the most out of your life.
- Through self-reflection and exploration, I will facilitate and guide you in finding the answers and the solutions which work for best for you.
What to expect
Our initial meeting will be an opportunity for us both to decide if we feel happy pursuing a working relationship together.
- Counselling may be short term or open ended, depending entirely upon your needs and where our work together takes us.
- Together we will create a framework for therapy and review this regularly to see how we're doing.
Make an appointment for an initial chat
24 Westbury Road
Fees and terms
I require a minimum of 48 hours notice if you are unable to come to the session or the session will be payable. You will not be expected to pay if I cancel the session.